Thursday 17 December 2015

Harri Larkin - Passing Over Files and Discussion of Further Work

I was hoping do send Harri the files today, this would've been done through e-mail, but the some of the files I needed to send were so big it wasn't feasible. Instead I had to arrange for my friend to pick up a memory stick with them on to take back to Bristol with her after Christmas.











Having never been in a situation where I've been expected to send people files before, this is a problem I wasn't expecting to encounter, and is definitely something I'll be considering in the future when doing work for people.

Harri mentioned that they were planning to release and album around September time and they'd like to stay in touch with me for more work on that, which is promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment