Wednesday 2 December 2015

Curated by... Domenic Lippa - Sheffield Hallam University

Today there was a talk at Sheffield Hallam University that I wanted to go too and had a ticket for, but was unable to attend for health reasons, as I thought it better not to go at all than to risk falling asleep during it.

I wanted to go for a couple of reasons:

  1. Domenic Lippa's background involves packaging and retail graphics, areas of design which I can see myself going into more than others, so it'd have been interesting to here what he was going to have to say.
  2. In my dissertation I cite Michael Bierut a lot, who also works at Pentagram. It'd have been good first hand research for CoP and interesting to see if there were any parallels between the mindsets of the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment