Thursday 29 October 2015

Contacting DOPA Solution

I recently e-mailed DOPA Solution asking if I could help them with the marketing and distribution of their product, a pen which makes it easier for people with Parkinson's disease. Unfortunately they never got back to me, and I've since found that their project has been indefinitely discontinued, which is a shame. My e-mail read:

Hi, 

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Leeds College of Art, I found your project on the internet and wondered if there was anything I could do to help any marketing or distribution of the pen, whoever big or small.

My grandfather suffered heavily with Parkinson's for the final few years of his life, I spent a lot of time caring for him before I moved away to university, so it's a subject that is important to me and one which I have experience with.

Regardless of whether my help is wanted/needed or not with regards to graphic design, my grandmother is still involved with a community of Parkinson's carers on the outskirts of Sheffield, and if there's anything I could do to help through this, please let me know.

Thanks for your time, and I hope your good work continues,

Matthew Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment