Tuesday 29 March 2016

Deadlines During Collaborative Work

Work on the briefs I'm doing collaboratively has been pretty slow lately, the only progress we've made in nearly three weeks was establishing what needs to be changed via test printing. Two weeks ago I booked some digital print slots, and I told Joe about them 4-5 days ago, earlier today he sent me rough copies of two more illustrations, so the talk of deadlines had probably given him motivation for the briefs that wasn't there before we set deadlines.

During my collaborative brief with Freya I've had to work according to deadlines Freya's set me, and I noticed that I concentrated on that brief specifically just after she set the deadlines and just before the deadlines themselves. This has highlighted the importance of discussing deadline with the people your working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment