Monday 11 April 2016

Personal Branding Crit Feedback

The main feedback from my crit was that I was underprepared for the period of time between finishing uni and when I find a full time job where I plan to do part-time freelance work. The list of things I need to do to resolve this is:

  • Create a holding page that links people to my blogger and Behance accounts.
  • Update my Behance account.
  • Create a new e-mail address for people to contact me on.
  • Make invoice slips and time tracking, and expenses documents.
I plan to do this in a couple of weeks time after I've finished off all my extended practice work, as I need that finished and photographs so I can create a finished portfolio, which I see as a priority over preparing for going freelance as it's going to be what helps me in my long-term plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment