Friday 20 November 2015

Conversation with Simon Pickles at the University of York

Simon got back to me yesterday from the University of York about the doing some design work for the film City Under The Floorboards, he apologised for the amount of time it'd took and said that he'd like to work with me.

He said that he needed a logo and social media presence doing fairly quickly, with promotion and merchandising at a time that suits me at a later date. The policy of the university means that they're not allowed to pay me, but this isn't an issue for me because the project shouldn't be too time-consuming, as well as potentially providing me with opportunities to work in York in the future, which would be great because I love the city.

I replied, but I made clear that it's a slightly inconvenient time at the moment because of the timing clashing with my dissertation hand-ins and tutorials, which are my priority at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment