Wednesday 25 November 2015

Masters Courses

I've recently been looking at Masters courses that interest me for future reference. Whilst I don't want to go straight onto one after graduating, it's something I would consider 2 or 3 years after graduating after taking a break from education, which I'm growing a bit wearisome of.

I'd want to stay in Yorkshire. Having lived in Sheffield all my life until moving to Leeds for University, I've grown comfortable in Yorkshire. I find that when I've visited other cities there tends to be a different feel about them to ones in Yorkshire. I particularly like York.

I enjoy working on projects designed for human interaction, be they digital UX design, physical packaging, or augmented advertising and marketing. With this and location in mind I found some courses that I'd be interested in looking into further:

University of York - Social Media and Interactive Technologies
York St John University - Design
University of Leeds - Advertising and Design
University of Sheffield - Marketing Management Practice

I'd like to spend a bit more time in York before going to an open day to see if I could envisage myself living there, as it's been a while since I've been. Hopefully this can intertwine with my City Under The Floorboards brief for Extended Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment