Saturday 20 February 2016

Contacting Perform Group About Opportunities There

On a recent e-mail from LinkedIn with with job opportunities there was one from PerformGroup, a company in Leeds that work with the sports industry. Upon looking into the company further I found that there were 4 jobs there that would suit me well. Not wanting to miss the deadline for these applications I e-mailed the address they provided asking when the deadlines were.



















I also asked them about the possibility of going in to visit them to see how they ran the day-to-day business, I used the contact form on their website for this - the full message read:

Hi. I'm Matthew, a final year graphic design student at Leeds College of Art looking to go into find a job in the sports industry. I'd be really interested to see how Perform runs on a day to day basis and wondered if I'd be able to come and visit some time? Hope to hear back soon! Matthew Brewer.

I feel like these jobs might be really suited to me, so I'm going concentrate more time working on my collaborative projects with Joe in the short term in case the application deadlines are in the near future. They can be found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment