Monday 15 February 2016

Live Brief - Freya Williams Self-Promotion

Having decided how her business cards and postcards are going to look, Freya and I met up earlier to discuss the folder itself. I'd done a mock-up of what I suggested the folder should look like based on both our initial agreed plan and the changes it required based on the development of the postcards, CV and cover letter. Freya requested a few changes though, all of which were about reducing the amount of empty space, a difference of opinion we've been having throughout the project to varying extents at different stages of the brief.

This however has been good practice at articulating and selling my ideas, as I've found we've initially found compromises very easily, and the majority of the time Freya's been pleased with the outcomes of them.

We also discussed what text she needs to supply me with for the postcards and what stock she needs to source for the various different parts of her promotion pack.

More information about this stage of the brief can be found here on my extended practice blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment