Thursday 4 February 2016

Reflection on Extended Practice Crit

The crit earlier made me realise I wasn't quite as organised as I thought I was at the moment, although this is to be expected with 3 extended projects on the go as well as the DBA brief and a heavy focus on self promotion, while still thinking about my upcoming submission for the LCA Triptych.

For example, I'd forgotten that the Starpack deadline is only 3 weeks away, which means the fish travel packaging should be my top priority at the moment. The YCN deadline is also 7 weeks away, so I need to start work on the Saucy Fish Co soon.

As of now my priorities are:

  1. Get some business cards made and sent down to Bristol for Harri Larkin in the hope of more work to come.
  2. Starpack fish transport brief.
  3. Freya Williams Self-Promotion brief.
  4. Triptych brief.
  5. Football Programme Covers brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment