Friday 19 February 2016

Progress Tutorial With Simon Jones

I spoke with Simon earlier about the quality and quantity of my blogging as I was concerned that it hadn't been monitored in a while. The advice was that the quantity was fine, and for the most part is useful, although occasionally I can become a bit descriptive rather than explaining why something has been done, and I could occasionally benefit from being more summative. 

We also spoke about the potential for me to go into teaching in the future, and he advised me that in terms of a career path, teaching would probably be a step back at this point in time unless I was wanting to teach design/technology, and that my time and effort would be much better spent doing a masters of some sort if going into teaching is still only a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment