Thursday 4 February 2016

Self-Promotion - Document Set

Between the recent PPP Group Crit and Chris Sayer's talk, I've be thinking about what's relevant for my self-promotion, and came to the conclusion that it should be more about how I present my work and the consistency across it, rather than trying to re-invent the wheel. To address this I've set up some document templates for various uses - these are based upon the same principles as my logo, sturdiness and reliability.
























Having struggled with the readability of Steelfish when developing my logo, I decided against using it, and went instead for Gotham because I feel like the two fonts work well together. Using Gotham and having established a set of rules to use when designing things for presentation, making a business card that I was happy with was a lot easier, something I'd previously struggled with.

No comments:

Post a Comment